1

Guam??

Posted by abie on 11:09 PM in
I was waiting for the clock to hit 4:30 this afternoon and while I was waiting I happen to check the website of one of the travel agency that I sometimes use for our travel needs. I tried looking for the cost of airfare to Guam and I was surprised to find out that the airfare is quite affordable compared to other US destinations.

It suddenly gives me an idea to meet hubby there on his way back to Manila from his three weeks of temporary duty to Majuro come last week of June. I asked around and the sound of outlet stores with no tax is so tempting.

Oh well, I still haven’t decided yet. The plan is we will just meet Howell there so it means if I want to bring Bela, I will be the only one traveling with her for six hours which I think would be very difficult knowing how active a kid she is. The second option is I would leave her for 4 days and it will just me and Howell in Guam. Hmm, although I’m not sure if I can do this.

I’ll decide this weekend. I’m still waiting for the hotel and airfare package that I requested from the travel agency and then I will decide from there. I also have to check the weather too in Guam because it might be the rainy season there come June. And as what Jane told me, if it is raining, then there is really nothing much to do there.

We will see.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Pag natuloy ka, papabili ako ng bag! hahaha. meron na raw LV damier na neverfull dun! Wala pa dito and even in mainland eh! I hope nga meron sa singapore sa july! Addict ako! Hahaha

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.