0

My Blogging Schedule

Posted by abie on 8:15 PM in ,
Monday
  • I will post an entry for the weekend snapshot.
  • Blog hop and leave comments to all the weekend snapshot participants.
  • I will blog about anything that I can think of.
Tuesday
  • I will blog about anything that happened to me during the day, be it something trivial, something sad, something exciting, or just about anything that I fancy.
Wednesday
  • I will post an entry for Wordless Wednesday.
  • Blog hop and leave comments to all the Wordless Wednesday participants.
  • I will blog about my everyday musings.
Thursday
  • Still Blogging about anything under the sun.
Friday
  • I will post an entry for the Friday’s Feast.
  • Blog hop and leave comments to all the participants of Friday’s Feast.
  • Blog about anything that I fancy.
Saturday and Sunday
  • Still blogging about our weekend happenings.
So do you guys think that I’m already addicted to blogging?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.