2

Ouch

Posted by abie on 12:40 PM in
Last weekend, I was able to buy two pairs of shoes at discounted prices. One was a simple black flat while the second one is a pointed bright red shoe.

So I was really excited and I wore the black one yesterday and at the end of the day, it gave me a blister.

Then today, I was wearing a black pants so I thought, my flaming red shoes would go well with the black pants that I am wearing. So even though my feet are still aching from my shoe break in the other day, I dared wear my red shoe because I thought it would really look good.

I was doing ok at first since Howell dropped me off at the terminal where I will get my ride to Makati. But as soon as I get off the FX and walked to my building, I can feel how painful my shoe was. Since it was pointed, I can almost feel my fingers being squished. And then the project manager for our renovation project decided to ask for my help in checking our telecom closet so we have to go around the 6th, 7th and 8th floor to check all the closets, and men it was really painful.

Oh well, just like what they say, bear the pain if I want to look good. LOL. But next time, I have to bring extra comfortable shoes so at least I have something to wear while doing my work and I don’t have to bear with the pain the whole day.

2 Comments


nyahaha

flaming red talaga?

sabi nga ng pinsan ko, "kung gusto mong pumorma, magtiis ka"

Anonymous says:

anything for the love of shoes huh? =D

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.