0

Lost Bills Again

Posted by abie on 11:48 PM in
I forgot to pay our Meralco bill before the due date. I got a call from my mom this morning asking me if I already paid our Meralco bill since Meralco is in our area and are disconnecting the service of those who haven’t paid the bill. My mom was informed by one of the electrician from Meralco that ours will be disconnected too.

I tried to remember if I paid any electricity bill for this month and I really can’t recall that I made any payment. Then I realized that I didn’t receive any bill that’s why I did not remember to make any payment. My house help said that she did not see any electricity bill for this month too.

This happen a number of times already. Most of the time, we don’t receive the bill since the mailman will just insert it in our door or window since we don’t have those mailboxes where the mailman can leave the bills safely.

Good thing my mom knows the electrician from Meralco and so they did not disconnect our electricity line. Otherwise, it will be one hell of an afternoon for my daughter. Imagine, it is summer and we don’t have electricity.

My husband said that we should really have those locking mailboxes installed in front of our gate so the mailman can leave all our mails and bills safely in those mailboxes. My husband promised to have it done this weekend.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.