0

My dad’s old car

Posted by abie on 10:51 PM in
My dad just sent our van at the shop for repair. He has not been using it for the longest time since it really needs some major check up and repair. Initially he wanted to sell it because it is not being put to good use. But my brother thought that it just needs some reconditioning and it will be running in perfect condition again.

The technician just gave us a call and he said that he needs to replace the transmission. Hearing that made my father a little worried since he knows that transmission is a little expensive. But the technician assured my father that he should not worry of the price since he will just be buying a used car transmission from midwest auto recycling. And even though it is already used, all their transmissions are test driven, visually inspected and cleaned so we can still be sure that it is reliable.

The technician said that we can get the van this weekend. My father is really excited already to drive his old car again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.