2

First & Last

Posted by abie on 11:20 PM in
Tagged by Jenny, Jhona, Chat, Vannie and Em. Thanks ladies!

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. My life is Peachy 11. My Precious 12. Jenny and Belle 13. My wonderful Life 14. My Simple Joys 15. Supermodel Wannabe 16. FunFierceFabulous 17. Mind Bubbles 18. Something Purple 19. Stripe at Yellow 20. Vanity Kit 21. Em's Detour 22. Our Journey To Life

First
First real job: Y2k Engineer, Smart Communications
First screen name: Joy
First funeral: My Uncle Al (Can’t remember the date)
First pet: Angelfish
First piercing: Ears
First tattoo: I have no tattoo
First credit card: CitibankFirst kiss: high school sweetheartFirst enemy: Playmates at home

Last
Last car ride: This afternoon. We attended Bela’s swimming class at Ace Water Spa
Last kiss: Bela, on our way to her swimming class

Continue the fun.. Jason, Vien, Crissy and Eds

2 Comments


Done with your tag sis! - http://edsnanquil.com/?p=786

Thanks! :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.