8

Weekend Snapshot # 3 - Bookworm

Posted by abie on 10:14 AM in

Right before bedtime, Bela would love to read books. This is one of her CD Story book which I bought when I was still pregnant with her.

She loves browsing through the pictures as the book includes stories of her favourite Disney movies like Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. She was even laughing while she was browsing the book.

And you might ask why she is wearing a Christmas hat. She saw this when I was cleaning up our cabinet and she kept on saying “Merry Christmas, Ho, ho, ho, ho.” At first I can’t understand why she was saying Merry Christmas until I saw this hat inside the cabinet. And so I gave it to her and she excitedly wore it and kept on saying “Merry Christmas, Ho, Ho, Ho.”

8 Comments


Any time is a good time for Christmas :D

Anonymous says:

love the dora outfit! :)

have a good week!


my daughter did the same too :)

check it out mine too here


what a cute girl!happy weeeknd abie!


its always great to learn kids to enjoy books at a tender age.;she is indeed pretty !!

thanks for dropping by at my blog :-)


An adorable little bookworm! :)

Anonymous says:

oooh cute. i have photos of my little girl reading too. sobrang saya when you catch them pretending to read :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.