9

Weekend Snapshot # 4 - Father & Daughter’s Bonding Time

Posted by abie on 10:40 AM in

I just so love this picture. I took this picture just last week while my husband and our daughter were watching Baby Einstein. Look at how glued to the screen my daughter was. She just loves this show that it has become her daily bedtime routine. She has to watch her favorite Baby Einstein series first before going to bed. But I think this is good as the show is really educational and I believe this is where she got all her knowledge about animals.

This is also our bonding tine before bed time as my daughter loves us to watch and enjoy the show with her. She would identify all the animals that she can see in the show, she would sing all the songs and dance while singing too.

9 Comments


Two beautiful smiles!


emote and bonding moment.. hehehe cool shot for WS!!! mine’s up too hope you can drop by.

Anonymous says:

so cute...My entry for WS is also up. You may take a sneak peek. :-)


wow.. ang sweet naman.. hahaha.. magkamukha talaga sila..

btw.. another tag..

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/friends-around-world.html

Anonymous says:

That's sweet! Mines up;-)

Anonymous says:

Like you it gives a great smile on my face whenever daddy and daughter have their own bonding time. Cute! :)


so sweet

check out my ws entry here


she's so cute!! *HUGZ*

oh, my niece, chloe love to watch Einstein too! she loves to sing as well as dancing. And she's very good at it!

I bet yr baby too! :)


That's sweet!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.