0

Mother's Care

Posted by abie on 9:01 AM in ,

Its more than two (2) years now since I gave birth to our first daughter and dear little angel and our great bundle of joys Ysabela Margrette. She has become one of my happiest and most rewarding experiences in my life. Though I’m a working mom, I still find quality time in purchasing the best infant need of our baby from aveeno baby wash shampoo and toiletries. And while I and my husband were in office I feel confident that she’ll be safe with her nanny who’ll attend to her needs with the keen supervision of grandma and grandpa who happened to be among our neighbors.

Because every month she needs to be conveyed to visit her pediatrician, concern about her travel safety, I and hubby consulted once again our favorite web site to look for the best car seat to buy with impeccable assurance to staunch the welfare of our dear daughter’s travel. And as we ambled browsing, we realized as ubiquitously presented by the site that soon our baby will need a crib and moses basket as well as stroller for her comfort and good development, to save time and effort we decided to order them and delivered at the same time.
Today our great little angel is about three (3) years old and this coming school opening she is already enrolled to one of the best toddler school here in town. Everyday is a new day for her and mom as she continues to discover her world and I continue to discover her. As a working mother though the balance between work and motherhood is a constant struggle, we both continue to enjoy best of both worlds. When I’m home I make sure to spend quality time with her, as we both watched her favorite DVD’s, or play and sing with her and rewarding each other with the most beguiling big hugs and kisses most of the time.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.