0

my 1st visit sa OB ko

Posted by abie on 4:17 PM
sa monday pa sana ako mag papa chek up since hindi ako makapag leave from work. pero i'm really not feeling well since tuesday. para feeling ko nilalagnat ako pero when howell checked my temperature, 37 C lang naman ang temp ko. so sabi ng mom ko, mag absent na nga daw ako para makapa punta na din ako sa OB ko.

we went sa chinese general hospital sa OB ng mom ko. she did another pregnancy test and confirmed na nga that i'm pregnant. 6-7 weeks na daw yung baby based on my last menstruation and nov 7 ang expected date of delivery nya. (i really can't wait for that day to come). my OB presecribed some vitamins for me and my baby.

i had several tests. i also had the trans vaginal ultra sound (which is a little painful) to know the exact age of the baby. babalik ako for my next check up on april 2 and doon na din namin malalaman yung exact age ng baby namin.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.