3

I've been tagged

Posted by abie on 1:35 PM in
i've been tagged by Apple.

RULES:Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

Here are some 7 Random facts about my life:
  1. My current shopping addictions: Gingersnaps clothes for Bela (sa sobrang addict ko, tinatawagan na ako ng store pag may bago silang stock. Ganon na nila ako kakilala don LOL), Bela’s DVDs, and Bela’s toys.
  2. I just love my new yaya – she’s so efficient, masipag, may initiative, magaling sa bata at kasundo ni Bela. I’m willing to bribe her or give her anything she requested wag lang sya umalis sa akin. Pero di nya to dapat malaman at baka lumaki ulo.
  3. I’ve already started planning for Bela’s 2nd birthday party and sabi ng mga friends ko sobrang addict ko na daw ata sa party planning,
  4. I just discovered how cooking can be so much fun, but since my new yaya knows how to cook I’m beginning to rely on her for preparing our meals.
  5. Madali ako ma stress and mag panic. And kapag stress ako, sobrang toyoin ko and kawawa si hubby ko kse sya sumasalo ng lahat ng toyo ko.
  6. I love Sundays. Sunday is a special day for me because it’s our family-bonding day. After Bela’s class at Little Gym, we always drop by at Fun Ranch as our Sunday treat for Bela before going to mass.
  7. I’m still not ready yet to have another baby.

I’m tagging the following: Cynch, Jane, Kitts, Mec, Nice, Peachy, Pheng


3 Comments


hehe.. try ko sagot tag mo bukas :D yngat pow! :D


lolz... kakasagot ko lang nung '6 weird things..." pero sige... i'd do this one :)

w/ a twist...

Anonymous says:

mission accomplished abie! :)
btw, ako naman may tag sayo.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.