0

My Dream: To Travel Around the World

Posted by abie on 2:05 AM in ,
Aside from bags, traveling with my family is one of the things that I am addicted to. That is why my friends and families are teasing me that I can get Travel Counselor Jobs as I know where to get the good deals and the right information for a perfect vacation.

I have a dream of going around the globe and to conquer at least one city per continent. So far my husband and I have been to Asia, Europe and North America.

After watching the movie Rio, Brazil is now our top candidate for South America. My dad said that it is very affordable there and the value of their money is almost the same as here in the Philippines. The only problem is the steep airfare.

Santorini in Greece is also in my list. If we have a chance to go back to Europe, this will be my next take. I think I can spend 3 weeks here. Hehe.

But things are a bit tight for us financially as this is the first year for the monthly amortization of the property that we bought and so we are still adjusting. And after our US trip last May, I don’t think we still have a budget left for another major trip.

But I hope that in time we can travel around the world again especially now that we have our 2 kids to enjoy our vacations with.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.