0

Divisoria Trip

Posted by abie on 6:19 AM in
November 1 is an official Philippine holiday but we decided to go to Divisoria anyways to shop for prizes for Bela’s party. We feel that it will not be that crowded since most of the people are either out of town or in the cemetery to pay their respects for their departed loved ones.

We left home early around 7:30 AM and we went straight to 168. Unfortunately, 168 will not be open until 12 noon but good thing Divisoria market is open and this is where I shop for toys anyways.

It was a bit crowded already as there are a lot of people shopping for things that they can sell to the cemetery. So I just checked out 2-3 stores and got all my loots from there. We were done by 10 AM and these are our loots:
I hope this is enough for the prizes for the party as I am expecting more than 100 kids.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.