0

my first xmas party as mrs. laguerta

Posted by abie on 7:00 PM




Christmas party nila Howell last friday and i was really excited coz he asked me to come with him. Last year kse i was not able to go coz it's the same date as our company's xmas party.

When we arrived, may registration booth sila and they asked us to fold our own raffle coupon (which are just cut papers with our names printed on it). I know most of Howell's officemates but they only know me by name and they don't know my surname. So ang nilagay nila na name sa raffle stub ko is Joy Laguerta. Natawa nga ako pero na realize ko na ang sarap para ng feeling na in less than 2 months I will offcially be Mrs. Laguerta.

I met Howell's bosses and some of his officemates na hindi ko pa na-meet. I was really all smiles coz Howell's introducing me as his wife although most of them know na next year pa ang wedding namin. We were even asked to join the game for couples. Kaya lang medyo mahiyain ako and bigla ako nawala noong alam kong tatawagin na yung name ko...heheheh...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.