0

Unleash Your Love for Poetry

Posted by abie on 8:06 AM in
When I was in High School, I hate writing essays required by my Language professor. I always do it last as I can’t find the energy to start on my essay work. But look at me now, I maintained a number of blogs and one of my sideline work is being an article writer and freelance content provider. Who would have thought that I am one of the students before who thought that they can’t write.

This is the aim of World Poetry Movement, which is to encourage more people to write especially amateur poets to express their thoughts, emotions, ideas through a poem. One of their ways to achieve this is through the poetry contest that they have launched.

They have this contest several times per year and anyone can submit an entry for free. To date, they have awarded almost $250,000 in cash and prizes to the talented poets that they have discovered through the contest.

The World Poetry Movement also have a Facebook page where members can interact, share their poems with each other, have a poet discussion or just find a venue where they can get to communicate with individuals who share the same passion as them for poetry.

So start composing your poem now and submit it to World Poetry Movement. Who knows, you might be their next winner.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.