0

Update on our Scholar

Posted by abie on 7:57 AM in ,
I was feeling a little down last Friday, but this gave me an ultimate lift: 


I received an email from one of Project PEARLS’ Scholarship committee to give me an update about my scholar, Jenny Rose Caparida. I am glad that she attends school regularly as we believe that education is one way for them to escape poverty.

I regularly go to Ulingan every Saturday to volunteer but I rarely get a chance to see Jenny Rose there. Probably because there are a lot of kids at the Day Care during feeding program that it is difficult to spot her. Hopefully, I can visit her one day so I can talk to her mom and Jenny Rose.

My wish is that I will be able to support her schooling until she graduates from college. God willing…

Sponsor a child. Join our advocacy. Visit www.projectpearls.org

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.