0

Our Weekend

Posted by abie on 6:05 AM in
This will be one of my busiest weekends. Just look at what’s lined up for me:

• My friend from Qatar is here in Manila for vacation and she sponsored a Saturday feeding today in Ulingan. Howell and I will fetch her and her boyfriend at Manila Hotel and will accompany them in Ulingan.
• After Ulingan, we will go out for lunch with Vanessa and her boy friend.
• Hubby will also try to see if we can squeeze in our schedule, the birthday party of the kid of his high school friend.
• Our last booking for today will be the Project Pearls Christmas party, which I am sure, will last the whole night.
• For Sunday, I plan to go to Robinson’s or Lucky Chinatown Mall for more shopping.

Just looking at this list makes me feel tired already but I am happy because it involves meet ups and get together with my closest friends which is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.