0

What's Up with Us?

Posted by abie on 1:36 AM in
This is the current wallpaper on my laptop:


Our latest family picture courtesy of our photographer friend, Jojo Francisco taken during Bela's 7th birthday party.

So what’s up with us? I have not been able to blog lately as we have been really busy. Well for one, I am so up to the neck with workload for my sideline work. This is very exhausting but I am thankful still as I really need this extra work to help hubby with all our expenses. Then we were also busy attending get together and advance Christmas parties specially last October to November where we attended 3 parties excluding Bela’s 7th birthday party. And of course, one of the major thing that kept us busy the past weeks was preparing for Bela’s 7th birthday party.

But the craziness of our schedule does not stop there as December is yet another busy month for us as we juggle from holiday shopping to attending parties, reunions and more.

So hopefully in between this, I can still get a chance to update this blog.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.