0

Happy Sunday @ Casa Roces

Posted by abie on 12:48 AM in ,
Last Sunday, I suddenly missed our favorite restaurant Casa Roces. Since there is no food prepared for breakfast, I asked hubby if we can have breakfast there and hubby was all game for it.

Hubby tried a new dish in their menu, Longanisang Tuguegarao:


while I had my usual Fettuccine with Bleu cheese partnered with my favorite Tsokolate Eh (hot chocolate with peanut butter). For the kids, I ordered their breakfast favorite in Casa Roces, pancakes. 


This is becoming to be a regular routine for us as we have been going to Casa Roces for breakfast almost every Sunday. Well aside from good food, we love the ambiance too and every time we are here, it always give hubby an inspiration to keep working harder so we can someday turn our house in Bulacan into something like this: 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.