0

Dean Guitar: Anniversary Gift

Posted by abie on 3:15 AM in ,
On January 29, my husband and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. It is just a few days from now so I am in a bit of a panic as I don’t have a gift yet for my dear husband.

I know he is not after the material things but I just want to get something special for him as my gratitude for sticking up with me through thick an thin. LOL.

My husband is a real music lover. He loves to listen to good music and he has a good voice too. He mentioned a few months back that he wanted to enroll in guitar lessons and that is when I realized that getting one of those dean guitars would be the perfect gift for him.

He has long been planning to enroll in guitar lessons but he kept on postponing it. Maybe if he has a new guitar, then he will be more motivated to do something which I know he really, really love.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.