0

Me and my Work

Posted by abie on 9:40 AM in ,
Would you believe that I still went to work last December 31st and before we head to our new year’s eve destination, I even have to drop by Landmark to do some last minute grocery shopping for the 13-fruits that we need on new year’s eve and some stuff that we need for our overnight stay in Laguna.

Yeah, I am that busy. I have a day job and I also have a sideline work plus I have two kids to take care of. I am not complaining as my day job is what helps put on the table plus my sideline work is where I get my share for our monthly amortization for the house. So I am thankful that I have been blessed with more online work to help finance for our needs.

But sometimes it can be really tiring. Imagine working for 8 hours everyday, then I will have to work again at night for my sideline work. Maybe, I should look for body pillow deals so at least I can have a good rest after my very long and tiring day.

My prayer is that I will continue to get more sideline work but I hope I will still have the energy to do all of those.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.