0

For Our Millions

Posted by abie on 2:58 AM in
I am so excited for this month as I will start on a new investment that I learned when I attended a Bo Sanchez financial course. This is investment in stocks which I will be doing via Citisec’s website.

I have printed the forms but I haven’t got the time to fill it up yet and complete the other documents required like IDs and billing statement. I target to finish all of these next week as I still have to submit it to Citisec to apply for an account so I can start buying stocks online through their website.

Two of my friends already started with this by last quarter of 2012 and their investment are already solid.

I am really claiming that my husband and I will be millionaires when we retire with the help of this stock investment plan.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.