0

Arriving Soon: Tama Imperial Star

Posted by abie on 9:30 AM in ,
In just a few days, this will be arriving at our home: 

My daughter has been taking drum lessons at Academy of Rock for months now and she is really enjoying it. We are also so amazed at how much she has improved. That is why we are buying her a drum set already so teacher can give her practice sheets so she can continue practicing at home.

We reserved for the unit already and we will pick it up either Friday or Saturday. Hubby is really excited and I think she is more excited than my daughter. I saw him checking out moog keyboard too because I am sure he can’t wait to have a jamming session with her one and only princess.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.