0

Back to being a blogger

Posted by abie on 2:39 PM in

I can't believe it's been 6 months now since I last posted an entry here in my blog. Natawa lang kse ako sa message ni cynch kse nag leave ako ng message sa tag board nya and ang reply nya sa akin eh mag update naman daw ako ng blog ko. Bigla ko tuloy naalala na may blog nga pala ako. lol.

So here I am starting to blog again.

A lot of things happened in my life. My beautiful daughter just turned 1 last November 16 so I was really busy preparing for her birthday. Siguro it's also one of the reasons baket hindi ako nakakapag blog. Syempre first baby kaya I was really excited preparing for her birthday. Pero walang mas excited kesa sa mga lolo at lola. Since Bela is the first apo on my side, everybody was really excited and was really involved in the preparations for her birthday.

We had a Tinkerbell themed party (we wanted something kse na di pa gaanong nagagamit as a birthday theme) last November 18 at Puerta Real Gardens.

The party was a blast. Everybody had fun, even the adults. Pero sobrangnakakapagod pala mag prepare ng children’s party. I swear mas na tense pa ako kesa noong wedding namin. Pero it was all worth it and nawala talaga lahat ngpagod ko after kong makita na enjoy na enjoy si Bela. Kahit yung mga lolo atlola na nagagalit sa akin dahil kina career ko daw masyado ang birthday ni Bela,tuwang tuwa noong nakita nila kung gaano kasaya si Bela.

You can view more pictures of Bela’s 1st birthday here:

Ysabela Margrette’s 1st Birthday Pictures


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.