1

La Luz, here we come....

Posted by abie on 3:33 PM in
We’re off to La Luz beach Resort tomorrow in San Juan Batangas to celebrate my dad’s birthday.

I’m so excited for Bela because this will be her first time at the beach. Bela loves the water so much so I’m really sure that she will have a wonderful time tomorrow.

I’m also excited because this will be our first vacation with my family this year. We we’re not able to travel that much last year because I just gave birth and due to financial reasons, so this will be my much awaited break with my family.
We’ll stay there from Friday to Saturday. I’ll post the pictures as soon as we get back.

1 Comments


i hope Bela enjoys it there, and you'd get much-needed R&R sis :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.