0

I'm a true Elliott fan

Posted by abie on 11:45 PM in ,
Elliott Yamin, one of the finalists from American Idol Season 5 is here in Manila until tomorrow.

First time I saw Elliot performed at American Idol, I already fell in love with him (next to my hubby of course…hehehe). He didn’t win the title as the American Idol for Season 5 but I’m pretty sure that he will make it big because he’s really got the talent.

If I have free time at the office, I would google his name just to look for updates about what’s going on with his career. So I was really very happy when I found out that he already release his album. I even have an entry about it in my blog.

So I felt doubly happy when my friend Pizzie, texted me (because she knows that I’m a true Elliott fan) to inform me that Elliott is coming to Manila. So I informed my two officemates, Angel & Paul, and my cousin Tessa who also is a big Elliott fan. And so we set a date to watch him perform at Glorietta on Sept 22.

Sept 22, 2007

We initially agreed to meet at Glorietta around 12:30 so we can line up early since it is a free concert. But because I have to bring Bela to her pedia for her follow up check up (she got sick kse the week before that), we agreed to meet around 3 PM na lang.

3 PM and Howell and I is still at home. Nakatunog ata si Bela na aalis kami kaya nag lalambing sa akin and ayaw nya talaga humiwalay sa akin. Akap pa ng akap at kiss ng kiss sa akin parang nang uuto para huwag na ako umalis. Buti na lang she fell asleep around 3:30 PM, kaya nakatakas din kami ni Howell (bad mommy…hehehe).

We arrived at Glorietta around 4:30 PM. On our way there I received a text from my cousin, and informed me that we have to get a stub from the customer service in order to watch the show. Pero when we inquired sa customer service, ubos na daw yung stub before lunch pa lang. But we can still watch the show pa naman, yung nga lang wala kaming upuan.

So tumambay na kami sa activity center since maganda na yung na pwestuhan namin. At 5 PM, madami na ding nakatambay sa Activity Center and they’re all waiting for the show. The show started at exactly 7 PM. Imagine, 2 hours kami nag intay don. That’s how much I love Elliott…hehehe…He sang all the songs in his album. Men, I was really in heaven while watching him perform (OA ba?). Basta sobra love ko talaga sya love. Syempre meron na din akong copy ng self titled album nya.

There was a Meet and Great after the concert pero syempre para lang dun yun sa mga may green stub (mga VIP)…hehehe…Hope he’ll be back here in Manila and sana next time yung paid concert na para may guaranteed seats na kami in front of the stage...hehehe

So go check out Elliott’s Self Titled Album. I assure you guys, you will love it.

Some pictured of the concert that i grabbed from http://www.rickey.org/?p=5549. Sorry we we're not able to get a decent picture kse medyo malayo kami from the stage:


gosh, I love it when he does everytime he is performing


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.