2

RECAP, RECAP, RECAP

Posted by abie on 7:22 PM in , ,

Haven’t had the time to blog lately so I’ll just make a bulleted list (tsaka ko na I post ang full story. That is pag naka time)

  • We went to Boracay last Sept 1-3 and visited my friend Malou and her kids, Sarah & Ryan who lives there.

  • We had fun at Bora, super negra baby ko pero super enjoy nya ang beach. One thing bad happened though – Howell lost his wedding ring (huhuhuhu). I'll post my kwentos and pictures soon.

  • My grandfather passed away last Sunday.

  • It was a difficult time for us but I know he now enjoys his time with his Creator. He is now free from all the physical pain that he is experiencing. You will surely be miss Tatay and we love you very much.

  • Bela got sick from Tues – Wed.

  • My husband and my mom brought her to her pedia today. Good thing it’s just a simple cough & colds, nothing to worry about. First time kse nagkasakit ni Bela ever since pinanganak sya kaya medyo panic kami ni Howell. But she’s feeling much better now.

  • It was Bela’s 2nd week for the new quarter at Little Gymlast Sunday.

  • My husband and my mom brought her to her pedia today. Good thing it’s just a simple cough & colds, nothing to worry about. First time kse nagkasakit ni Bela ever since pinanganak sya kaya medyo panic kami ni Howell. But she’s feeling much better now.

    More post later…kain lang kami ni hubby

2 Comments


uy, you went to bora pala? pics!!!


Hi Jane,

Sobrang biglaan lang yung Bora trip namin na yun...hehehe..mapilit kse si hubby, kaya last minute nag book kami.

D ko pa din naupload pictures. We'll try to do it next week.

Take care sis.

abie

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.