1

Get paid for Blogging

Posted by abie on 9:34 AM in
I’ve joined the bandwagon.

Most of my n@wie friends are now into paid blogging. I was inspired by their stories and testimonials and since I’m online most of the time, so I said to myself, why not give it a try.

I signed up at Blogvertise. It’s so easy to join. Just register your blog with Blogvertise then sign up for an account. After signing up, your blog will then be reviewed for approval. Once approved, you will receive an email from Blogvertise listing tasks that you need to write about in your blog. You just need to mention the advertiser at east three times in your blog, and the after that you get paid.

Good deal right? Well wish me luck guys.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

pano to?!?!
elaborate heheh =)

miss you abie!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.