3

My Thursday Morning Bloopers

Posted by abie on 12:44 PM in
I have to take the jeepney on my way to the terminal where I will take my ride going to Makati. I paid P8.00 and was waiting for the driver to give me my change. Since the driver hasn’t given me my change and I’m already approaching the terminal, I asked him for it. And then one of the passengers told me that the fare has been increased to P8.00 already. Oops, sorry I did not know. Good thing another passengers reacted and said that they fare increase will be effective come Friday.

Moral of the story: I should at leas try to read the newspaper or watch the evening news so at least I get to be updated with what’s going on.

==

Then I was sleeping on my way to work this morning and when I opened my eyes, it is already the unloading area where I have to get off. So I hurriedly opened the door to get out of the FX. Good thing it is still a red light so I was able to get off. Otherwise, I have to wait for the next unloading area which is 2-3 blocks away from my office and I might arrive late which is the last thing I would want to happen.

3 Comments


nagtaas na naman ng pamasahe dyan?
bili na kasi ng Picanto, e


kakapuyat na yan abie LOL!


Talaga, P8 na ang pamasahe? Grabe, Php 52 na ang gas! Waaah!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.