13

Wordless Wednesday # 1 - Discovery

Posted by abie on 3:34 PM in

13 Comments


what a cutie! :) was she afraid of the sea star?

btw, mine is up also at http://yaneeps-pics.blogspot.com/2008/05/dusk.html


Oh she's so sweet!! I love this. Is she saying "Starfish" "Starfish" Ewwwwww. I love this photo.

My W W is shared. I sure hope you can drop by. Some may quote a movie character from JAWS when they come over for a visit today ---"I think we need a bigger boat"

Happy Wednesday

Anonymous says:

so cute! been ages since I've encountered a live starfish like that!
happy WW


what a wonderful discovery it must be! she's so lucky to have seen (and touched ... but hope she wasn't scared) a starfish! lovely shot!


"Mama, put it back, quick!"

Happy WW!
..


I dont think I've ever seen a live starfish at the beach.


She is such a cutie... was she scared of the starfish? I've never seen a live one either!


Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous says:

She's cute and seems to be afraid. Happy WW! :)


She's sooo cute! and happy!!!
Enjoy....

http://wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/


Ha, shes not sure what to think. How cute! Thanks for stopping by.


That is the best!!! I can imagine she is saying something like "sccarrry!" I just started Wordless Wednesday today. It is fun!!


i bloghop from your page and learned that wordless wednesdays have lots of members already... i registered and im going to start it next week. hope you can drop by my blog on wednesdays. tnx!

i'll also take some of your tags... looks like fun...

Anonymous says:

late reaction ako pero ang ganda ni bela at ng pic! :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.