0

5th Wedding Anniversary

Posted by abie on 10:31 AM in ,
In just three months, hubby and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary. Hubby is convincing me to have a renewal of vows ceremony where we will invite our close friends and relatives and we will have a small reception after either in a hotel or in a resort in Batangas.

But since we only have three months left, I don’t think it will still be possible to prepare for this. And the coming months will be a really busy month for use since Bela’s birthday will be this coming November and we will definitely be busy during the Christmas season.

So I told hubby, why not have a romantic cancun vacation in the Mexican Riviera Maya. I was checking the site of Karisma resorts and honestly, I would rather have a relaxing vacation with hubby there while we enjoy the white sand beach of the Mexican Riviera Maya while lying down in our nice rooms with a great view of the ocean. This will be my ideal way of celebrating our anniversary.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.