0

Bathroom Remodeling

Posted by abie on 8:53 AM in
I have only done one hotel reviews so far for all the hotels that we stayed in Europe during our recent trip as I am still swamped with school and office work. But one of the things that I noticed in most Europe hotels that we stayed (be it a four star hotel, three star hotel or just a pension house) is that their bathrooms are really small. But I guess this is the standard for most of Europe hotels as what I have read in the various travel sites that I checked out when I was still planning for our hotel accommodation.

But the hotel that we stayed in Venice was really my favorite and the bathroom is one of the reasons for it. I am really picky when it comes to hotel and a clean bathroom is really a must for me. And even though the bathrooms in our hotel in Venice were just small, they were able to maximize the space – they even have a separate shower unit, a nice dresser, and a vanity mirror.
Since our bathroom space in our house is also limited, hubby got inspired to do a Small Bathroom Remodeling after he has seen the bathroom of our hotel in Venice. He has been planning to do a Bathroom Remodeling but he really has no idea on how to put a shower unit and my request for a vanity mirror for the small space that we have for our bathroom. Good thing we found the site of small-bathroom-remodeling.com because we were able to find a lot of tips on how to do the remodeling especially if you have a limited bathroom space.

If you check out their site, they can even find contractors near you after filling out a simple form. This is just what hubby did and he was so happy as he now has a list of contractors that we can hire for this project. He is really excited and he plans to have this project done before Christmas just in time for the holiday parties that we will be hosting in our house.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.