0

Artscow PBs are Here

Posted by abie on 12:46 AM in ,
Before I check if the source has geocaching outdoor chirp by Garmin, let me post this first:

Bela's 1st - 5th Bday Album. Kumpleto na sa wakas after 5 years

My second batch of Photo Books arrived already last week. These are the albums that I created for Bela’s 2nd to 5th birthday party (finally after almost 6 years).

I showed it to Bela and she was just so excited as she reminisce each of her birthday parties, especially now that her 6th birthday is coming soon. It’s so cute looking at how happy ad amazed Bela was with the photo books that I created for her.

The print out is a bit dull and yellowish, but for its price ($9.99 for 30 pages), I think this will do. I think it is better than just having the pictures stored on CD only. At least with these photo books, Bela can always take a look and reminisce her childhood.

My next project now are our travel pictures which I am hoping to finish next week so I can order it before the 60-page promo expires.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.