0

Last Week

Posted by abie on 11:30 PM in
We had a very busy week last week.

Wednesday, we went to the parish of my brother-in-law as he is celebrating 12 years of his priesthood. He officiated the mass that we attended and my sister-in-law prepared a little surprise for him after the mass. Bela even offered a song number for his Tito Padi.

Institutioning of BIL as Parish Priest of Holy Cross Parish

Saturday, was the institutioning of brother-in-law as the parish priest of Holy Cross. There was a concelebrated mass with Cardinal Rosales and brother-in-law’s priest friends. The church was so full during the mass and there was a small get together afterwards.

Sunday, we went malling with the kids as we promised Bela that we would treat her for doing good in her quarterly exams. We just had lunch in Don Henrico’s then we went shopping at Toys R’ Us.

I was so tired after that week that I was not able to do much work (so now I am swamped). But I am glad because I was able to spend some quality time with hubby and the kids and that’s what makes our weekend so special.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.