0

Heidi Klum & Seal No More

Posted by abie on 11:35 PM in ,
I always believe in the sacredness of marriage vows that is why I am always in shock every time I hear news of showbiz personalities breaking up or filing a divorce. Just like when I learned of the separation of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries only after less than 3 months of getting married.

And now the most recent one that got me affected was the separation of model and Project Runway host Heidi Klum with Grammy Award singer Seal.


Picture snagged from People.com

Well actually, I find them to be a really odd couple and I really don’t follow news about them as much as I follow other Hollywood stars but still I got shocked when I learned of the news as I thought that they are so much in love. You can see eat from the way they look into each other, their public display of affection and the like and so I thought (again), that they are one of the few Hollywood couples that will really last.

But sadly after almost 7 years of marriage, they are calling it quits. Some are saying that the reason for their separation was Seal’s anger issues (which I am sure can be remedied if he will get help from treatments centers who can help him with anger management much like addiction treatment centers who help people who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction).

They started their married life with a sweet proposal from Seal in a specially built igloo on a 14,000-ft.-high glacier in Whistler, B.C and so it is tragic to hear that this nice beginning with just end up with a divorce.

Oh well, I guess Hollywood life, especially married life, can be really complicated that is why Hollywood stars are having a hard time coping with it that sometimes and sadly, it is their relationship that suffers

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.