0

On Sale

Posted by abie on 11:14 PM in , ,
How I wish we have boxing week sales in my part of the world. I saw my friends posting pictures of their Boxing Day sale loots and I can’t help but feel envious, as it is a total steal. I am sure we won’t be able to buy those products like Bath and Body works lotions, 50-inch LG Plasma TV, iDock speaker, BalckBerry playbook and more at a price that my friends paid for their loots.

Our last buy from Boxing Day sale was our TCL TV in our living room, which we asked our friend to buy for us. It was a very good buy as we got the 32” TV for only $200 where it is double the price if we will buy it here.

We want a bigger TV to for our living room, as our 32” TV looks small now that we have a bigger living room space. We can ask our friend again to buy 40” TV for us but the problem is on how to ship it here.

Oh well, I guess we just have to wait for the small time sales that most stores are offering here (and besides we still don’t have the budget yet for a new TV. LOL. It is just still in our wish list.)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.