0

Projects for 2012

Posted by abie on 2:12 AM in ,
I am really happy that my sideline work has been doing really well the past months. Because of this, I was able to consistently give my share to hubby for our monthly amortization. I makes me really proud because I am now using my earnings from my sideline work to good use instead of just using all of it for shopping.

If work will continue to come, we will be able to save a little for some renovation work at our new home. We actually need to do some floor works and repainting of the walls that we need to buy materials like Halogen Free Solder Paste, paint, new tiles, wood and many more.

Hubby has a lot of projects line up for our house and I know he is eager to start with it soon. That is why I am really praying that work and business will continue to be good for the year of the dragon so we will finally have the budget to push through with some of our projects that we line up for 2012.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.