0

Our Weekend

Posted by abie on 9:26 AM in ,
Last weekend was one of my busiest and tiring (but fulfilling) weekend:

Saturday morning: My husband and I attended the weekly Saturday feeding of Project PEARLS in Ulingan. It was a special Saturday though as it is Project PEARSL second year anniversary so the kid prepared different presentations for the volunteers. And what made the day even more special was the surprise appearance of our founder, Ate Melissa, who came all the way from San Francisco to be with us. 

Photo Credit: Sidney Snoeck

Saturday evening: We hosted the First Annual Project PEARLS Family Day at our house. The party lasted till dawn and it was fun to interact with the volunteers in a different way, than the usual interaction we have every Saturday in Ulingan. 

 Photo Credit: Sidney Snoeck

Sunday: Audrey’s first birthday party. My cousin and I were also busy helping my brother and sister-in-law during the party.

Photo Credit: Jojo Francisco

By the end of Sunday, I was so dead tired already that I was not able to do anything for my sideline job. LOL. But that is okay, because it was a weekend spent with my family, good friends and our children from Ulingan.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.