8

Tips When Buying Toys

Posted by abie on 3:25 AM in ,
Are you planning on buying toys for your kids or as gifts to your friend or relatives’ children? Then here are some of the tips that you can consider before purchasing a toy:

1. Age of the child. Each kid in different age level has different developmental needs that is why it is really important that you know the age of the kid who will receive the toy. This will make sure that you will be able to buy a toy that is appropriate for his or her mental and psychomotor skills.
2. Hobbies and interest of the child. The interest of the kid will give you a clue on what toy the kid will love and appreciate. If the kid loves to play pretend, then you can buy a doctor set where he or she can pretend to be a doctor.
3. Safety of the toy. When purchasing toys for your kids, it is also important to check if it passes the safety standards. You can also check the toy association website for any toy recall. It is also good to inspect the toy, especially if it is to be given to babies or toddlers, to make sure that there are no parts that might fall off and may cause choking.
4. Budget and value for money. The price of the toy should also be checked and assess if the price offers a great value for your money. There are a lot of hot items that might be popular for a particular time but not all popular toys can be considered as best buys.

There are a lot of online stores where you can shop for utah toys and with the above tips in mind, you will surely never go wrong when choosing the perfect toy for that special kid in your life.

8 Comments


I will keep in m mind the tips that you shared when buying toys for kids, especially the safety points! I oftentimes forgot to look into the details of the toy when buying one. Thanks for sharing these tips!


Love reading your post and it's just in time for my needs. I'm thinking of buying a gift for my 6-year old niece and thinking of picking up educational toy for her. I'll be following your tips now.


thanks for the tips Abie! Christmas is fast approaching so I already need to look for gifts soon!


Thanks for the tips! These are timely as I am preparing to shop for my godchildren for Christmas. Thank you!

kaje says:

We follow these tips when buying toys for our kids. Although sometimes I get too excited and not consider practicality anymore. Haha!


"Yes" I am going to buy new toys for my kids and these are instruction are really helpful foe me.

Thanks
Barnvagnar.


Thanks for the tips. I know I should be more discerning when buying toys for my kids.


Its really quite hard to choose which toy to give our children. There are many choices in the mall now , and i am sure new ones will arrive in time for Christmas. Thank you for this very helpful article.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.