0

Wear them Proud

Posted by abie on 1:31 PM in ,
This is me wearing my Project Pearls shirt for the very first time.

I got this shirt last month but we were absent for almost the whole month of July that it is only last Saturday that my husband and I were able to wear them. We were so excited, because we are proud Project PEARLS volunteers.

Last Saturday was a very hectic Saturday as we had a medical mission courtesy of the doctors and students of UST. I was initially in charge of crowd control then I helped also in the registration booth.

My friend from work also sponsored the feeding last Saturday for her birthday celebration. It was her first time to go to Ulingan and I am happy that she had a great time with the kids. She even joined the volunteers who went to the Ulingan factory to distribute food for the children working there. She promised that she will come back to Ulingan soon.

Tomorrow will be another busy day in Ulingan. One of the supporters of Project PEARLS will be celebrating her birthday with the kids also and they will be bringing spaghetti, ice cream and more.

I can’t wait for Saturday to come.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.