0

Another Busy Weekend Coming

Posted by abie on 8:03 AM in ,
It will be a busy weekend for us. While I will be joining my Project PEARLS family for our Saturday feeding and activities in Ulingan, my husband will be busy for the photo shoot of Bela.

He attempted to have two photo shoots this week with Bela but since Bela is tired already since it is a school day, he was not able to get great pictures since Bela was not in the mood already for a photo shoot.

So I told hubby that he better schedule it on a weekend instead. So hubby is freeing up his schedule this Saturday and Sunday for the shoot. He had prepared his photography tools already and he even borrowed an electric guitar as additional props to the drums, beat box, and organ that we have at home.

I on the other hand will have to check smallflower.com tweezerman to get beauty tools and products so my sister will have all the things that she will need as she do the hair and makeup of Bela.

I am so excited and I am looking forward to this weekend. I am claiming that it will be another fulfilling and productive weekend.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.