0

Our Saturday

Posted by abie on 8:33 AM in ,
Hubby is working overtime today, thus we can’t do our usual Saturday morning routine, which is to go to Ulingan to volunteer for Project PEARLS’ feeding program there every Saturday. We have been absent for weeks now since I went to Siem Reap for work and then our Saturdays are always full of other work and family activities.

My good friend Ate Annie and her daughter have started a fund drive to raise rain boots for the kids in Ulingan. They were able to collect more than 400 rain boots and they plan to distribute it next week plus they will also sponsor a feeding program and do an art therapy. I am freeing my schedule so I can attend this.

And for today, we will be off to Tagaytay after hubby’s duty as they have a visitor from work who wants to see the Taal volcano. We actually have plans for today but I am sure my daughter can’t miss the chance to play with turnbuckles, ropes and horses in the horse back riding place that we always visit when we are in Tagaytay.
So I better start preparing now as we are leaving in an hour. Happy weekend everyone.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.