0

my everdearest tita vicky

Posted by abie on 9:42 AM
i linked my cousins blog spot sa blog ko and as i was reading yung mga posts nya, nabasa ko yung post nya about her nanay.

as i was reading it, tears started falling down my eyes. i missed my tita vicky. she died a year ago from cancer. it was the most devastating moment sa family namin. never did i imagined that something like this will happen to us. but my tita vicky was a strong person. instead of us preparing her for her death, it was she who prepared all of us and to help us accept that this is bound to happen and that she is happy.

she loves all of us so much and she has taugth us a lot of things that really make us into a better person. she's our inspiration. and we know, she will always be there to watch over us.

miss ka na namin tita. we love you.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.