0

First Movie date with Bela

Posted by abie on 11:28 AM in ,
It has been ages since Howell & I watched a movie. We always plan to go, but I always end up backing out because I want to go home right away to see my daughter.

Bela has always been a Shrek fan. Halos gasgas na gasgag na ang DVD nya ng Shrek 1 & 2. So when I found out that Shrek 3 is already showing, I immediately asked Howell to take us (me & Bela) on a movie date.

We initially plan to go last Saturday but Howell will be covering a birthday party at Alabang so we decided to postpone it.

Yesterday, we we’re able to arrive early from work. We we’re already home by 6:30 PM and sabi ng yaya ko, Bela just woke up from her afternoon nap. So I told Howell it’s a perfect timing because I know Bela will be wide awake until 10-11 PM because she woke up late na and we have to go to SM din naman to mail the CDs containing pictures that he covered last Saturday.

So off we went to SM. We immediately went to the cinema and I have asked the teller if Bela and I can go in first to check if Bela will be not scared before we purchase our tickets. And we we’re allowed by the teller to try it first. I know Bela won’t be scared of the dark because every time we try to turn off the lights at home to put her to bed, she doesn’t get scared and she just continue playing even if it is dark already in our room.

So pumasok na kami and Bela was really excited. She was screaming for excitement when she saw the commercial trailer of Surf’s Up and the movie about the rat. And when Shrek finally was shown, she was really amazed. Cguro nagulat sya sa laki ng screen.
We we’re able to finish the movie. Yun nga lang may mga times na pag medyo usapan lang and wala si Shrek sa scene, nag lalaro si Bela at umaakyat sa stairs. Buti na nga lang weekday kami nanood and gabi pa kaya wala masyado tao.

I really enjoyed my movie date with tatay and Bela. Kaya tatay, treat mo ulit kami ni Bela next time.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.