0

My blog is back

Posted by abie on 10:26 AM in
Last May 24, I was trying to post a message to my Blog. Then I was surprise to find out that, I can’t publish my message because my blog has been tagged by the blogger spam robots as a spam blog. I have to send them a message to unblock my blog so they can review it if it is really a legitimate blog and not a spam.

Finally, after 6 days, I received the email that I have been waiting for from Blogger:

From: Blogger Help To: "clod0327@yahoo.com {U 494098312650 B 9387633}" Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:52:48 AMSubject: Re: [#150359745] Blogger Beta non-spam review and verification request: http://howellabie.blogspot.com/

Hello,Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so thatit will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger andsign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for yourpatience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.Sincerely,The Blogger Team

~~~~
So My blog is back….

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.