6

Party Planning Mode

Posted by abie on 9:34 AM in ,
Almost six months na lang before Bela’s second birthday. And syempre nasa party planning mode na naman ako plus of course the excited lolos and lolas and titas who really did a big part and helped me during Bela’s first birthday.

I initially want Dora as the theme for Bela’s 2nd birthday since favorite nya talaga si Dora. But one of the lola mentioned that she already envisioned what Bela will be wearing for Bela’s 2nd birthday party (ganon sila ka excited). Napanood daw nya kse sa TV, yung isang girl naka grass skirt and tube top and yun daw gusto nila isuot ni Bela. So biglang naging Luau ang theme ng 2nd birhday party ni Bela.

So we started scouting for a venue na may pool because we wanted to have a swimming party after the program. I’m that close to giving up in finding a venue within Manila and QC na may pool. Lahat kse ng napag inquiran ko, may in house caterer na di ko afford ang rate nila per head for the food plus I have to pay 150-200 pesos per haed sa mga mag swimming. Or may nakita nga ako na venue, pero sobrang expensive ng rent sa venue because I have to rent both the function area and the pool.

Then noong February, I enrolled Bela sa Bert Lozada Swimming class. I checked their website and nakita ko dun yung list ng venues where they held their swimming class and isa isa ko yung tinawagan to inquire.

I was able to chance upon one venue within Manila area. Ok yung rate, and ok din yung amenities. The following week, Howell and I visited the place to check on it. And I immediately love it. Simple lang sya pero the function room is just ok for my number of guest, ok din yung pool and ok din yung rate nila. So nag pa pencil book na kami.

Last Monday, we visited the venue again para ipa check sa mga lola for approval. And ok naman sa kanila so I paid the downpayment na. Ayan, one down na. Pero secret muna kung saan yung venue.

I’m now deciding if I should hire a magician or host na lang for the program. I want the program kse to be short lang so the kids can have more time swimming.

More party updates soon….

6 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi!

My name is Cis. Mdyo nabitin ako sa venue. Actually, I am also looking for a cheap venue na ok for my son's 7th bday next year. I also have a swimming party in mind. Maybe you can send me the name of the venue and exact location as well.. thanks a bunch! You can email me at cisgo@hotmail.com or maybe i'll visit your blog again tnx! God Bless!

Anonymous says:

Melo here. i am also looking for a pool party venue in manila for my bro who's turning 21 this dec. so i need to have a place na for that. can u pls email me the place and their contact details? at melbvil@yahoo.com

thanks in advance!

Anonymous says:

Hi,
Could you pls txt me the venue that you have found and their rate. Badly need for my son's 1st bday this April 4. Really appreciate your help. Pls. txt me.
09196123674

Anonymous says:

hello! naghahanap din po ako ng venue, san po yung nakita nio? pls po need talaga. pls email me po at redbucks_05@yahoo.com

Anonymous says:

hi, im AIRAH, im turning 18 this end of july..
im planning to have a pool party, but i'm kinda sick of searching for possible venues. :(
uhm, if you don't mind, may i know where your party will be held at? PLEASE >.<

email me at camilleairah@gmail.com
thanks! :D

Anonymous says:

Hi I'm Kier Can you please email me the website of the venue? thanks! k8er_08@yahoo.com

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.