0

60th

Posted by abie on 9:03 AM in ,
My mom will be celebrating her 60th birthday next month and since it is a big milestone for her, my siblings and I are planning on a special way to celebrate her birthday. I am in charge of the research and so far, here are the ideas that I came up with:

• A cruise party: I found a yacht for rent and I contacted them to inquire the price and it is reasonable. The problem is the yacht can only accommodate up to 30 guests and our family alone is more than 20 already. If this pushed through I am planning to order custom pins for the souvenir.
• Spa Party. I know a spa salon that accepts party and my mom can invite her close friends and have the party there then we will just have a separate birthday party for family and relatives.
• Party in a Restaurant or Hotel. I can book for a small function room in a restaurant or hotel (and I am sure I can get a voucher for that from any of the discount sites) for a small celebration for my mom’s friends and relatives.

My mom is a bit choosy as she doesn’t want us to spend that much for this party so we are having a hard time deciding. But hopefully we can finally everything soon.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.