0

7 Pounds Lighter

Posted by abie on 6:08 AM in ,
I gained 25 pounds when I got pregnant with Cobi. After giving birth, there is still 15 pounds that I need to lose to get back to my weigh loss goal of 110 pounds. So I said, 15 pounds...jeez that is just easy. But it has been more than a year now and I haven’t lost even a single pound. LOL.

Last Christmas, we have relatives and friends who visited us and they all thought as I was pregnant. Out of frustration, I sometimes even say yes when they ask me if I am expecting. LOL.

So I said enough is enough. It is really time for me to start on a diet. So I started to search for the best diet pills like slimvox, read about South Beach diet and the like and I am glad I tried the Calorie Counting method recommended by my good friend Jody.

After 40 days on trying this diet method, look at me now:

Ang God Father at ang Kabit. HehePanauhing pandangal

I lost 8 pounds to date. I hope I can maintain it, as I need to lose 7 pounds more. My tummy is still a bit big but it has long been my problem even before I got pregnant and gave birth. LOL. But so far, I am happy with my progress.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.