0

Mom & Dad's Joint Bday Celebration: Success

Posted by abie on 12:12 AM in ,
My mom and dad’s joint birthday celebration held last Easter Sunday was a huge success. It was a last minute decision on our part (my siblings and I) to host a party at home. Our initial plan was to rent a yacht, which can accommodate 30 guests, and we will have a party with the family and a few of my mom and dad’s friends. We also considered having the celebration either in Casa Roces (my husband and I’s favorite restaurant), Barbaras (and avail the promo from one of the discount shopping site) or the buffet dinner in Vikings.

But we figured that it will be more fun if our mom and our dad can invite as many of their friends as possible so we decided to just have the party at home.

I contracted my usual caterer, Blue Petals, to cater the food for the party, and then I got the personalized cakes from That Looks Tasty which is a recommendation from my good friend Mai and Thea, the mobile bar from Bartenders at Work and a videoke machine from one of our neighbors.

Everybody that they invited came and the party was a huge hit. Thanks to the cocktails and shooters that made all the guests drunk (including me. LOL), which added fun to the party and the videoke machine plus my mom’s friends who are so game in showing their talent in singing.

Our mom and our dad were really happy with how the celebration turned out and my siblings and I were really glad, as we really wanted to make their birthdays extra special and memorable.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.