0

Mom & Dad's Joint Bday Celebration

Posted by abie on 5:56 AM in ,
I am looking for Grandparent gift ideas as my kids’ gift for their grandparents on their joint birthday celebration on Saturday:

My dad just turned 58 years old last March 21 and my mom will be 60 on April 6 and so we thought of having a joint party for them on Easter Sunday.

I have made arrangements already for the party and have booked the following:
• Blue Petals Catering for the food for the party. I have paid the 75% down payment already to confirm the event.
• Cake and cupcakes for the event from That Looks Tasty Goodies. I have finalized the cake design with Iya and I can’t wait to see how the cake will turn out.
• Mobile Bar from Bartenders at Work. I purchased a voucher from Groupon and have finalized the arrangements with the owner via SMS. This is the first time that I bought a voucher from Groupon site and have transacted with Bartenders at Work unlike my other suppliers who have either been recommended to me or I have tried already, so hopefully they will be able to deliver.
• Invitations care of my cousin, Joseph.
• Styro backdrop and additional food for the party courtesy of my sister in law.

We are all excited for this party. This is the first party that we will host in our new home and hopefully the celebrants and the guests will have fun.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.